LAMP ’19 FEATURING HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPEAKERS
Falls Church, VA (February 15, 2019) – GAMA International is gearing up for its annual Leadership and Management Program conference in Grapevine, Texas, March 17-20. This year’s main platform line up is bold, bright, balanced and features powerhouses such as:
HEADLINER – Danica Patrick – Former Racecar Driver
- Dr. Daniel Crosby – Psychologist and Behavioral Finance Expert
- Jim Effner – P2P Group
- Sandy Eichel – Northwestern Mutual
- Maria Ferrante-Schepis – Maddock Douglas
- Ande Frazier – myWorth
- Stacey Hanke – Stacey Hanke, Inc.
- Phil Hansen – Multimedia Artist & Speaker
- H. Adam Holt – Asset Map
- Michelle Hubert – Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Craig Karges – Extraordinist
- Bob Krumroy – Identity Branding, Inc.
- John Laurito – Concord Wealth Management
- Timothy J. Maguire – Karr Barth Associates
- Eric McDermott – Pacific Advisors
- Curtis Scott – Lyft
- Paresh Shah – Value Architect at The Non-Obvious Company
- Scott Stice – FBL Financial Group, Inc.
- Aprille Trupiano – AT International
LAMP ’19 is the industry’s opportunity to prepare for a future that is determined by consumer relevance. Attendees will focus on “Engaging the Modern Consumer” with four days of programming, 50+ learning sessions, 65+ inspiring speakers, and ample opportunities to network with like-minded peers.
LAMP ’19 conference and registration information can be found at www.lamp2019.com. Please contact GAMA International for additional information.
About GAMA International
GAMA International is an independent national nonprofit organization 501(c) (6), founded more than 85 years ago. GAMA International is the only association dedicated to promoting the professional development needs and leadership skills of first-line and front-line leaders in the insurance, investment, and financial services industry.