AUDIENCE: Veteran sales managers and new agency/firm leaders
COST: Members: $1,795; nonmembers: $1,995
DELIVERY FORMAT: In-person class
PROGRAM LENGTH: 5 days
Continual change and dynamic environments characterize the current financial services industry. To thrive during this demanding time, there must be additional focus on leadership and management. But with all the information on leadership available, it is becoming increasingly difficult to determine which path to take.
Learn the ropes of field leadership from those who have already climbed them to the top. The Elements of Leadership Management (ELM) is a development program constructed around proven best practices. It is action oriented rather than academically focused and is automatically customized to the culture of the firm. ELM keeps the agency head fully involved while using his or her time efficiently in the training process. This course will get your mind racing with ideas inspired by its custom-designed skills, exercises, and concepts. The goal: to guide you to growth and prosperity. Participants explore the sense of purpose that led them to their positions of leadership. Challenging exercises reinforce each task and contribute to the program’s interactive class structure.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the latest leadership techniques used by Master Agency Award/Master Firm Award qualifiers
- Develop an overall vision to lead your agency/firm forward
- Understand the fundamentals of organization management, based on advice from some of the most successful agency and firm leaders in the business
- Begin implementing what you learn during the course through exercises and sharing ideas with other participants
- Uncover the barriers that prevent you from moving your organization to the next growth level
- Identify where changes must be made in your agency leadership and management approach
- Review your commitment to your organization’s growth
- Complete a 10-year business plan to grow your organization
- Live the values of your firm
You will receive:
- 2 Participant Workbooks
- Business plan
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Leadership Development Coordinator
GAMA International members have access to a wealth of leadership solutions to build themselves, their teams, and their businesses. Our cutting-edge programs are designed to provide members with the resources to outperform. This means taking your businesses from best practices to next practices and securing a successful future. We are committed to you and your success. I invite you to reach out to us with your challenges, and we will create a customized leadership program that will work for you.
email@example.com | 571-499-4298