Become a Stronger Leader
Leading From the Front is an innovative program that will develop your strategic leadership skills. You can inspire excellence by learning how to lead.
Leading From the Front will help you sharpen skills exhibited by other successful field leaders in competencies such as:
- Leading and Inspiring Others
- Acting With Integrity
- Strategic Thinking
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Coaching for Performance
The program is conducted through a combination of rich learning experiences:
- Pre- and post-program 360-degree leadership assessments
- Individual coaching between every session
- Emphasis on problem solving, collaboration, and application, twelve-month goal setting, action planning, and performance tracking powered by The One Page Business Plan®.
- Coaching for Optimal Results and Effectiveness from McCauley and Company C.O.R.E. Performance Coaching ModelTM
- A performance support website available during and after the program
- 7 course modules
- 6 months timeframe
- The Gettysburg Battlefield Capstone Experience led by the Gettysburg Foundation
Walk in the Footsteps of Leaders
The Leading From the Front experience culminates on the battlefields of Gettysburg. In the Footsteps of Leaders, presented by the Gettysburg Foundation, uses Gettysburg’s legacy of courage, bravery, and sacrifice to demonstrate the long-lasting and sometimes life-changing impact of leadership decisions.